Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Tonight is Passover!

Well, 'tis the season once again, where, much like the vast majority of professional businesses choose to "passover" my wishes to take the day off tomorrow, we the Jews find the time to schmooze n' eat unleavened bread (a.k.a. Matzah) and celebrate the holy holiday of Passover (Pesach, Pesah, No-bread-week). No real bloggin' here 'cept to say "Chag Sameach to you and yours and all of theirs this lovely year" - translation - HAPPY PASSOVER! To my non-Jewish readers.

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Yay Lorie!! Yay Shayna!! I'm so glad to see you started a blog!! Personally - I like blogs better than "websites" I think they're more fun to read. This will be great - I'll add you on to my list of blogs I check out daily. So, I want frequent updates. No pressure there ... :)

Happy Passover ... you Matzo, Matzo Man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar