Thursday, August 24, 2006

Circle of Life...

From last week's sad news... to this week's happy news... - My brother, Josh, has asked his wonderful girlfriend, Mindy, to marry him! She said, "YES!" I am so happy for the two of them! They are so cute together and I can't wait til they start having babies! LOL! Josh and Mindy were on a beautiful beach in Cancun, Mexico when Josh popped the question... what a romantic guy... I wish them all the best!







Here's a pict of the gorgeous Mindy and her engagement ring (which they had to cut off while on their trip, because it was too small!). When they arrived back home, the ring was fixed, sized, and hence, the Circle of Life is mended...






On the homefront, Mark is doing much better! He is out of his sling and has been doing some physical therapy on his own! He is still in pain but it gets better very day...

2 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice words! I love you and I can not wait to see Shayna walk down the aisle as one of our flower girls!

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Awesome! Congrats to Josh & Mindy!!

When's the wedding? If it's anytime within the next year or so, I'd pay money to see Shayna walk down the aisle. Does she have to go in a straight line??

Better get practicing, Mama!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar