Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Midweek Musing...

Just thought I'd share a cute kitty story... A gal in my office found some kittens on her porch this morning... she had no choice - either leave them at home to die, take the day off to care for them, or bring them into the office. Well, she brought them into the office...ahhhhh They are sooo tiny! They were either born last night or this morning!


Not too much going on here at the Bartee household, so here's a cute picture of Shayna to hold you over 'til my next post! Hope it's a little more interesting next time!


1 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger Charles S. Russell said...

What a sweet blog. I'm visiting from Bean's Blog, and from your post on mine about my feathered friend who came to visit. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for your kind words, and comment on how fun your observations are. I especially liked the Moon Facts post, and your post on Bean's Blog about the Long Beach Dirt Bags and their mullet night. I might just go.
-C.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar