Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Pottypalooza...

We have begun the dreaded potty training here at the Bartee household! On Monday night we sat Shayna on her new Elmo/Cookie Monster toilet seat. I told her to go pee-pee and she did! Well it was more like a couple of drops, but who cares - she DID it! Too bad that she hasn't been able to do that since, but it's a start. We decided to start this because she totally understands what pee-pee & poo-poo are. She has her favorite hiding place (behind our dining room chair) for her #2 business. She will actually tell me that she has to go if she's sitting in her highchair. I let her down and off to her dining room chair she goes. I will try to pick her up and transfer her to the bathroom, but I get a response of, "NO MAMA...POO POO." So I know that she's not ready for the "Big Seat," and I let her go behind the chair. I don't want to ruin what we already have going.



Here is a cute picture of Shayna with "Kitty." She has given up her baby for Kitty for now. Who knows what it will be like tomorrow...


A Happy Birthday goes out to Shayna's Granddad today! Happy Birthday, Art! Can't wait to visit with you and Grandma Lynn this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar