Monday, July 10, 2006

Buh-Bye...

We will be off to the great Pacific Northwest tomorrow for a well deserved "break". We will only be gone til Thursday, but who cares - It's still nice just to get away from all of the concrete!

We finally took our professional photos last month. Here's the 3 of us. Yes, I know I'm flipping the bird (by mistake) - but it's better than the one with Shayna's finger in her nose!
I don't know what it is with these "professional" photo places. They have kids taking the photos and it just seems like they have no idea what the heck they are doing. Am I just getting old? A good friend of mine mentioned to me last week that I am halfway between 20 and 50.
Holy Crap!
Here is our "family" (well, my extended family) portrait - gotta love the light fixture above us!

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger D.O.M. Dan said...

Hi Shayna, I read your comment on Bean's Blog today (Sat. 7-15). Very clever. I hope you don't mind my dropping by for a look around. I know exactly what you mean by those kids that work at photo studios. I guess we get what we pay for. Your family pictures look good :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar