Saturday, June 10, 2006

Cuter Every Day!

I can't help but write that Shayna gets cuter EVERY DAY! Today, all 3 of us went for a bike ride. We bought Shayna a bike seat that fits onto the back of Mark's bike. It took us a long time before we could make this purchase because she wouldn't wear a hat, let alone a bike helmet! Sorry I don't have any pictures of our outing, but we're going to go for another ride tomorrow and I promise to have some cute picts! After we got back from our ride to the park, we went to the grocery store and here's a cute video of Shayna playing with the empty grocery bags that they say kids shouldn't play with. Click on the picture below to view the video:

I tried to sneak up on her, but she saw me and that was the end of that!

She has also figured out how a door works - here she is just before she slams the door in my face! How cute is that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar