Monday, May 15, 2006

The Writing's on the wall...Literally!

Well, Shayna got a hold of Mark's favorite blue pen. What a little Picasso we've got here! You can just make out the nice scribble on the wall on the right side and upper middle. When I came home from work, I brought Shayna over to her portrait (mural) and asked her, point blank, "Who did this?" She replied, "Da-Da," with a very serious look on her face. I'm learning how NOT to laugh when things like this happen, but this has been, by far, the toughest challenge yet! Dumping dirt from the plant onto the floor and Shayna yelling, "Uh-Oh," was the last tough "not laughing" challenge... HUH - that one's a piece of cake. Then I asked her, "Did Shayna do this?" She then nodded, yes, and so all's forgiven...





My second Mother's Day was a great one, indeed! My brother, Josh, flew into Long Beach from Las Vegas on Saturday night to surprise our mom for Sunday. We went to a buffet brunch in Alamitos Bay. It was great hanging out with my little brother and Shayna had fun playing with her Uncle Joshie! Even though it was Mother's Day last Sunday, I consider every day, Mother's Day because I am so blessed with a wonderful husband and our little angel, Shayna!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar