Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Seinfeld Episode???

Hmmm...where do I start? Well, for one thing, what is the deal with ironing? No, this is not a Seinfeld episode. I was going to write in my Blog tonight about how cute Shayna is, but then I remembered that I have a meeting with a big client tomorrow morning. It then hit me that I haven't done some ironing in, well... quite a while! So I broke out the ironing board and plugged in the iron. I then went to my closet and picked 3 or 4 shirts out - then walked back to the ironing board. While I was pressing this very hot/steaming plastic handled iron I totally thought to myself, "what the heck are you doing?" As soon as I get this shirt on tomorrow morning, I'm heading out the door, coffee in hand, and jumping into my car - where my shirt is going to get totally wrinkled because I have to sit in 1 1/2 hours of traffic to go 21.5 miles! Well, here I am - iron still sucking power out of the outlet (our lights dim when it powers to stay hot), one more shirt hanging on the ironing board... writing in my Blog.


Did I already mention how cute Shayna is?

Here she is last Sunday with her Grandpa meeting a Llama for the first time.

Ahhh... Actually I'm kinda stoked it didn't spit on her!


They also had some newborn goats in the pen next to the Llama. We were told that they were actually only a couple of days old! Ahhhhh..... They were so cute and little! It made me think about how it will be a whole year since I stopped nursing Shayna. Time flies!


Then Shayna and I decided to do some "Spin Art."

These guys put a plastic frisbee in a spin art box and for $5 you can squirt paint and make pretty designs! Yipppeee - what a blast!

It made a for a pretty fun Sunday at the Sherman Oaks Fair with Grandma & Grandpa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar