Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Mid-Week Musing

Tomorrow is Thursday and it used to mean Friday to me because I only worked Tuesday thru Thursday - but now things have changed and I am working on Fridays as well. Bummer - As much as I love being a Geologist and I love being at work (the people there are awesome), I miss my baby! I miss her hugs and kisses and funny faces! I totally envy Mark now because he has Thursdays AND Fridays!

On another note...Congrats to my life-long (since the 5th grade) friend, Jenny, who just had a little girl (Riley Elizabeth) last Friday, the 28th. You can check out her picts at:
www.babyhomepages.net/babygirlkenline
What a cutie pie!

Also, our Morning Doves are back this year. They've nested by the chimney again. We first noticed them back when I was pregnant with Shayna in the spring of 2004. They did not come back in 2005 - so we thought they were gone forever! But lo and behold, they're back! Shayna loves to visit with the mommy birdie - but we try not to get too close because we don't want to spook her! She's been there for a couple of weeks now. We will get pictures of the baby birdies when they hatch... so stay tuned!

1 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Hmmm ... the doves are back. The last time you saw them was when you were pg. Spring is IN the air, ya know.

You don't have something to tell us ... do you ...??? Something about how Shayna needs a little brother or sister ...??? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar