Sunday, May 14, 2006

BLOG TAG - who...??? what...???

Blog Tag - WHAT THE H-E-double hockey sticks is that? Why does Jenna torture me like this? Naw, I'm just kidding! This is fun and I can't believe that I've only had 4...well really 3 real jobs in my life! LOL!
The FOUR Tag
Four jobs I've had:
1. Working for my dad in Downtown L.A.
2. Hostess at Jerry's Famous Deli in Encino, CA
3. Dungarees Clothing store retail person
4. Geologist (Engineering industry – Project Manager)
Four movies I watch over and over (and over and over and over and over):
1. Anything Teletubbies (why did God invent them?)
2. Brainy Baby
3. Baby Einstein
4. Sesame Street (why do they play the SAME episodes EVERY DAY)
Four places I have lived:
1. Dorms at Sonoma State University
2. Costa Mesa, CA
3. The Pegasus (Lived aboard our boat for one year in Long Beach & Wilmongton, CA)
4. Long Beach, CA
Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. American Idol
2. The Apprentice
3. Survivor
4. Amazing Race
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. Paris
3. Rome
4. Seattle
Four places I'd Love to Go to On Vacation:
1. France (during the Tour de France bike race)
2. Israel
3. Australia
4. New Zealand
Four websites I visit often:
2. www.babyhomepages.net/bartee (Shayna's other website)
Four favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. Indian food (far east Indian)
3. Thanksgiving Dinner on a beach in Baja!
4. Shrimp dinner at Benihanas
Four places I would like to be right now:
1. On the couch hugging my Shayna Beth Marie
2. On the couch hugging my Mark
3. On our boat, anchored in some little bay with a south pacific name I can't pronounce
4. In our Westfalia, camping at the hot springs in Saline Valley!
Sorry - I don't know 4 other bloggers besides Jenna and Ansley! Hi Ansley Bleu - miss you!

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Rock on sista. We need to get you connected with fellow bloggers! Me too ... I was hard pressed coming up with FOUR! It's a good thing it wasn't FIVE or I would have tagged you twice!!!

Hope you had a great day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar