Friday, June 30, 2006

Tour de Doping Scandal?

I know most of you want me to rant about Shayna, which I love doing, but I can't NOT write about my beloved Tour de France, which by the way starts tomorrow, July 1st. There is news today that the top racers have been banned from the "Superbowl" of bicycle racing, The Tour de France. That's strange, I thought only Lance gets accused of doping?!? Oh well, now it's everyone else's turn.... well, just the Europeans turn. No American racers were accused (neener neener neener). The top 3 podium finishers will most likely be Americans (neener neener neener)! Because Last year's 2-3-4 finishers Ullrich, Basso, and Mancebo are out. Oh well, too bad for them!
I couldn't resist posting a cute picture of Shayna on the Blog, so I found this one of her during last year's Tour de France! She's so cute!

1 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

I love this picture of her!!! She is so incredibly adorable!!!!!!!! You need to put her in that shirt when she goes for a bike ride with Daddy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar