Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Random Picture of the Week!

As I was sitting at my desk at work today, looking for a particular picture to insert into a report, I came across this picture in the “My Pictures” file on my computer. I don’t know why, but I love this picture! I am sitting in front of everyone, with the bunny ears (thanks, Jenna!). This picture was taken at Badwater, of course, in Death Valley on our Igneous-Metamorphic Petrology Field Class in 1993. What a fun time we had at SSU! Sure do miss those college days! BTW, you can visit Jenna's Blog with the "Lawrence Triplet's Blog" link to the right --->

1 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

What a bunch of babes.

I think we need to do a camping trip to DV. Whadda ya think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar