Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Disneyland...

After we returned from our wonderful trip to San Diego, it was off to Disneyland to celebrate Shayna’s friend's, Daniel, 2nd birthday party. It was really fun! We all got to take part in the festivities. Everyone received a Mickey Mouse shaped birthday cake to decorate with frosting, sprinkles, and M&Ms. After decorating and devouring our cakes, Mickey & Minnie Mouse made their grand appearance! Shayna was so excited to see them! I was really nervous about her standing there, alone… with them. She really seemed to enjoy it! I think it’s because she saw all of the other kids doing it! I hope that there’s a long line to visit Santa, so she can see other children sitting on his lap!!





Here is Shayna with her best friend, Camille, at Disneyland!








Here's my big girl with Mr. & Mrs. Mouse!


3 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pic of Shayna and Camille! They look so grown-up. Email that to me!

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

oy i love this blog...how absolutely wonderful to have a birthday party with micky and minnie...i love it...shabbat shalom

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Those are great pics, Lorie. I'm really impressed that Shayna posed so cooperatively with Mickey & Minnie. I fear our trio would have been running the other way...!!!

Thanks again for putting us up. Hope we didn't cause too much of a commotion on the way out, Saturday morning!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar