Thursday, October 26, 2006

Almost 2....

Sorry it's been so long since my last post, but with working and our trip to Henderson, NV to visit family, it's been really hard to get busy on the Blog. Not too much to report, other than Shayna is sick...again... but it's just a fever and runny nose - not the dreaded stomach flu! Thank G-d! Here is a picture of Shayna riding a horse! She loves to ride!






Mark is still working on our roof - YES, he is doing this all by himself and NO I do not have a picture of him.






Here is a picture of my mom with Shayna on the carousel.






















Here I am with Shayna on the
choo choo train!








It's so hard to believe that she is goingto be 2 years old next Wednesday! My, how time flies!

Check out Shayna at the petting zoo:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar