Tuesday, September 12, 2006

FUN X 3 = Loads of FUN!

Last weekend we were fortunate enough to spend it with the Lawrence Family. Charlie, Jenna, Carolyn, Elizabeth, and William. They were up from San Diego because Charlie participated in the Los Angeles Triathalon as a cyclist for his ExxonMobil Relay Team. We had a wonderful time together and the kids just loved sharing their toys with one another (LOL). We went to our local park (they have an enclosed play area) where we spent time swinging on swings, climbing on toys and of course sliding down slides! What a blast!









I love this picture of the 4 kids! Shayna is definitely the odd man out!
















Here are the "Moms" and kiddos.







All in all it was a wonderful weekend hosting the Lawrence family! I sure do hope they come back soon!



And my favorite photo:


3 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Hey - thanks again for having us at Casa de Bartee. We had a great time. Charlie told me you called today and I am SO SORRY that Shayna caught the crud. UGH!!! The good news is - our kids just had a runny nose. The other good news is - it only lasts for a few days. The bad news is - runny nose that lasts for a few days. UGH!!!

Dimetapp DM works great. I think I said that already...

 
At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shalom geologychick...i finally learned how to add links to my blog and i have linked your blog...hope you don't mind...i love these babies!!!...stay safe

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger ... said...

Hi... Wanted to let you know that I've posted the last entry of the sailing journal...

I love that picture of the shoes also. I would show it to my wife, but then she's going to want to have four kids!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar