Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ahhh... Poor Baby!

It' s really odd that Shayna has been acting up for the past few days - well, we finally figured it out. She's sick! Duh! She awoke from her nap yesterday with a 102 degree fever. Poor little princess! Here's a great picture of her last week (pre-sick).








And, here's my poor baby today... I left work early today because she needed her mommy....







I guess it's just me, being a first-time mom... I almost called the doctor this afternoon when she had a fever of 101... But then I thought, "What would the doctor tell me that I don't already know?" So, we gave her a bit of Baby Tylenol and some Pedialyte. Right now she's sound asleep in her crib and I have no worries that by tomorrow morning she'll be back to normal. I guess that I'm kinda getting the hang of this "Mommy" thing!

1 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Oh no - poor Shayna!! The cold that our kids had didn't have an accompanying fever - so it wasn't from us!

I hope she feels better soon. Have you given her popsicles? Our trio LOVES popsicles, especially when they are feeling cruddy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar