Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy 2nd Birthday!!

My Baby Girl...
Today is my little girl's 2nd birthday. I can't believe it. I've been a mom for 2 years. What a strange ride it's been. I really can't remember my life prior to being a mom. I imagine I must have had one, but I'll be lucky if I can remember what it consisted of. Ever since this day in 2004, my life has been comprised of the basics of life: loving, feeding, clothing, bathing, and teaching my daughter. The thing I didn't think would happen before she was born was that she would constantly be teaching me, too. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful and loving husband, which truly reflects in Shayna’s personality. She is truly amazing. I wouldn't change anything. Happy Birthday baby girl. Mommy loves you more than you will ever know...

2 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Happy Birthday Shayna!!!

Why, it seems like just yesterday your mom was calling to tell me that you'd arrived and I was SO happy!!!

Now, do me a favor and talk to her & your dad about getting you a little brother or sister...

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

mazal tov!!! my granddaughter turns two on november 18...her daddy turns 34 on december 21...and i still love being a mom...the five best days of my life...the birth of my three kids and the birth of my two grandchildren...good for you and a sweet happy wonderful year shayna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar