Monday, March 12, 2007

Domestic Engineer

OK... not really fired, but I gave notice last Thursday. My last day of official "Geologist" work is Friday, March 30th. I will start my new career as a full-time Domestic Engineer the following day. I am so very excited to watch my little girl grow and experience things for the very first time! I have some art classes planned for her and we will be starting swimming lessons once a week. I know that I am going to miss my friends from work, but this is something that Mark and I both agree needs to be done! I can't wait!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you!! It is going to be so much fun for all of us to get together during the day at classes...park...zoo...library...etc.......

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Erickson 5 said...

I had to make a decision like this two years ago and I can say that I don't regret staying home with my kids. I now work two days a week and this is perfect for me. You are going to have so much fun!
Nicole

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar