Sunday, February 11, 2007

Back from Nevada

Shayna and I had an uneventful trip to Las Vegas yesterday. Our plane was filled to capacity on the way over, which meant that Shayna had to sit on my lap for 45 minutes. No biggie, right? Shayna decided it was time to go "pee pee on the toilet" during the handing out of the refreshments. I stalled her until the flight attendant whisked off to get more drinks, so we made a bee-line to the "Lavatory." Shayna was so excited to go, "pee pee" on the airplane, that she didn't want to leave the cramped space of the nasty, wet floored, "airplane toilet." Yuck! I can't stand those tiny little, dirty, wet, "lavatories."
Here's a cute picture of Annie, Samantha (the birthday girl), & Shayna.


We had a blast spending our time with family. It was great to see everyone! Happy Birthday, Pinkie!
On our trip back to L.A., our flight was delayed 30minutes, which wasn't too bad. It gave me just enough time to get Shayna in and out of the bathroom. I guess they're not called lavatories until you are actually on the plane.... Anyhoo, Shayna got to sit in her own seat, which made it less stressful for everyone! I think that she forgot how much fun it was going pee pee on the airplane earlier in the day, because she waited until we arrived at our final destination.... the car!

2 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh boy, pee pee in the car! It's all in the timing!

Seems like you had a great trip! Cute pictures, too!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

That is definitly something I can wait for... potty training!

Your daughter is adorable. Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar