Sunday, January 21, 2007

Busy...Busy...Busy!

This weekend, Shayna and I had some alone time. Mark was in Scottsdale, AZ for my younger brother's bachelor party. We dropped Mark off at the airport Friday at noon and headed to the Valley. We hung out with my parents for the afternoon then headed over to my Uncle and Aunt's for dinner. It was great visiting with them, especially because Shayna and I love my cousin, Brian! Then we were back at my parent's house to spend the night.
The next morning, Shayna, my mom, and myself were off to the Getty Museum to meet my cousin Jackie and her son, Aviv. . I can't believe that I have never been up there. I mean, it only opened 3 years ago... time sure flies! Here is a picture of us in the Garden at the Getty Museum. It is so beautiful there... plus it's free admission - can't beat that! How do you like my pink boots? Nice, huh?!





Here's a really nice shot of a portion of the museum. Those travertine columns remind me of that game, Jenga!












Here's a cute shot of Shayna and Aviv.






Shayna and I left the museum at around 1pm and headed home. The Lindsay's invited us over for dinner, so we headed over there at around 4pm. Shayna loved playing with Camille and Mason! Check out the video below to see how much fun! I apologize for the dark quality of the video!









2 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

William says "Hey, Mason!! Back off my babe!!!" Seriously ... I think Shayna needs a brother.

I'm glad the girls had a good weekend while dad was away!

 
At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

William --

I am two weeks older than you so don't make me come down there. Shayna is my woman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar