Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Just for Fun...

Just a little fun for everyone. Shayna just loves Sesame Street so I thought I'd post this for everyone. You can figure out who you are by clicking below.

You Are Bert

Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil

How you life your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others

3 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just stopping by your site via "next blog."

I'm Big Bird, BTW.

Cheers!

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Happy New Year!!

I'll have to come back and take the quiz - Charlie is getting frustrated that I'm not watching the new Superman movie with him. My guess is that I'm Oscar the Grouch.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

great post...i'm bert lolol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar