Monday, December 04, 2006

Cute Pictures

When we were up at Mark's parents for the Thanksgiving holiday, Shayna experienced her first bubble bath. Tonight, Mark decided to jump on in the tub and make Santa beards! Too cute!!



And, here is Shayna... I know in 10 years, she's gonna kill me for posting this picture of her on the internet, but I'm so proud of her. Check out the nice technique of balancing her "Parenting" magazine! Today, she told me, while we were on our way to the dry cleaners that she had to go... they let us use their restroom - it was the first time that Shayna used a public bathroom. What a big girl...

2 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shayna, we are very proud of you! I showed Camille the pics of you on the potty because she threw a temper tantrum this morning when I told her it was time to go on the potty...*sigh*...I hope that you aren't as obstinate as my little angel!
Congratulations, you are a BIG girl now!!

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

What the ... what the ...

Where have I been?!?

How come I've missed so many of your blog postings??? Good Golly, Shayna is almost completely potty trained?!?

What the ... what the ...

Where have I been???

Will you come help train our kids?! I don't know what I'll do with four in diapers!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar