Tuesday, February 06, 2007

36 Years and 2 Days Old...

Celebrated my 36th birthday on Superbowl Sunday. My friend, Lori, her husband Jose, and their little guy, Jackson, came by... as well as my friend, Lisa, her husband, Mike, and their 2 year old twins, Mason & Camille. We had lots of fun watching the 4 kids playing (fighting over) with all of Shayna's toys. My little angel (see picture to the right) could not understand why all of these kids wanted to play with her toys. The word of the day was, "Share." It was a wonderful birthday!














I don't really feel that old... but after typing my birth date into Google Images - and finding this picture... I feel ancient. Check out the groovy pattern on that fancy piece of equipment! LOL!











1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar