Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Bubbles... Bubbles...Everywhere...

Well, our vintage 2001 E-Machine computer finally died the other night. The funeral was this morning - thank you all for your deepest sympathy.
After the service, it was time for the ancient Jewish tradition of taking a bubble bath! I'm only kidding about about the ancient Jewish tradition thing...
Shayna just loves taking a bubble bath, and why not? There is just so much to do in a bubble bath! For instance, you can strategically place bubbles in your own hair or place them in your mother's hair. What fun!




I just have to admit that I am sooooo loving every minute of being a parent!






Oh and BTW, I would like to welcome our new baby, HP Pavilion. It was born today at 2:00 pm and has 2048 MB of memory, a 320GB hard drive, and Windows Vista... we're such proud parents! Welcome to the family, "HP."

4 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

ahhhhhhhhh there's nothing like bubbles...yahooooo and welcome to the new computer...enjoy enjoy enjoy

 
At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo ahhh ohhh...Vista! Can I come over and play with your new toy!!!???

 
At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shayna,
Say "thanks Grammie" for my bubble baths!! We know how to make our granddaughter happy!!!
Luv,
Grammie & M2

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

My comment from the other day didn't post below - not sure why?

Anyway - I made a jab or two about you being older than me. That kind of sweet stuff.

Nice looking computer!! I hope you didn't lose any information (esp. pictures) before it died!

Funny, I don't remember you telling me that you guys were going anywhere in an airplane! What's with that?! Have fun - stay safe!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar