Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My Little Princess....

My good friend, Jen, sent Shayna a present in the mail the other day. You would think that Shayna would be totally stoked about the awesome fish backpack the nice mailman delivered -well, she was stoked about the fish backpack because she filled it with the styrofoam peanuts it was packed with - and then she emptied it onto my freshly vacuumed carpet. What an angel....








I know that I said I wasn't going to ruin the surprise, but I just had to post my little princess in her flower girl dress!















Mark took these shots & I had to show them off!

3 Comments:

At 4:02 AM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

oy she's wonderful!!! tfu tfu tfu

 
At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Packing peanuts are the best! And those bubble popper wrappings rule, too.

How cute she is in that dress!

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

I can't wait to see the pictures from the wedding ... I'm sure she's going to do GREAT. But how awesome would it be (for her) if she could toss packing peanuts instead of flowers!!

We were thinking of you at 8:30 AM today. I hope that you SLAMMED that test. Go make me a sandwich, beyotch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar