Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Weekday Fun!

Shayna & I headed over to the Lindsay house yesterday for some playdate fun! Our friend, Jayci, and her son, Luke & baby girl Luciana were also there. It was so cute to watch the kids play so gently with the baby.

Today we are headed over to REI for some fun/shopping for our Baja trip. I have a coupon that's set to expire, so we have to get over there!






He
re's a neat picture that I took this morning. Thank the Lord that this was taken outside and the pest control guys are coming Thursday to spray!!! YUCK!

2 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Ah yes, that looks like the infamous golden orb spider >> the web of which I walked in to last year, while holding a dead rat in my hand.

Hope you had fun at REI!

 
At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...that picute is so cute! I love how the kids are all looking in on the baby. That was a fun time! Jayci

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar