Monday, April 09, 2007

Almost 2 Weeks...

WOW! I don't know how Jack Bauer does it all in 24 hours! I can't even manage a new Blog post in 2 weeks! My new TV show will be called 336 (2 weeks X 24 hours). LOL..

Just to bring you up to date...
Shayna's Grammie and PaPa came down to visit us for a week the first week of April. I was working the entire week so I don't have too many pictures to add. Here's one of Mark's mom, Grammie Lynn, placing some lipstick on Shayna. I just love how she got Shayna to leave her hair up in ribbons throughout the entire day! Shayna will still allow me to put her hair up now! Thanks, Lynn... I owe you! The three spent some quality time together, at the Long Beach Aquarium, the Santa Ana Zoo, and painting Papa's toenails! I know that the three had a wonderful time together and I know that Shayna can't wait to hang out with her fellow "Ooo La La Girl," Grammie and her Papa!

2 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, so cute. We enjoyed all our time with our precious Shayna. Can't wait to do it again.
Grammie Lynn

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Maybe Grammie Lynn will come to San Diego next time and convince our girls to leave their hair up in ribbons, too!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar