Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Mmmmm... Basil...

For the past 4 weeks, I have been a stay-at-home mom. It actually feels like it's only been 1 week, though. I'm not really sure why. Shayna & I have been pretty busy these past few weeks... zoo, My-Gym, play-dates, park, arts & crafts, and various other fun things. This is the first week that we really haven't done too much. I know it's only Tuesday, but I didn't really schedule too many things for this week. It's been fun, even though the trip to the grocery store & Kmart were the 2 big adventures today!

Speaking of Kmart... Shayna and I decided that we were sick of going to the grocery store and not being able to find basil. What's the deal with the "Living Herb" package - basil & dirt... just what the recipe calls for! Soooo, we headed over to Kmart to pick up some potting soil and basil. Shayna loved helping me plant the fresh herbs! Kmart even had a kids gardening set, including those white gloves she's wearing.









She's a really great little helper...















When I'm not chasing her
around the house!

3 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

hi 'chick...i wonder why all kids both boys and girls just love owning a broom??? great post...i love watching your baby tfu tfu tfu growing up...stay safe

 
At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw...a gardener just like her Grammie. Can't wait to dig in the dirt with my favorite little girl.
Love,
Grammie L.

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

It's already been 4 weeks?!? Wow - time is flying!

I'm glad you're having fun!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar