Monday, September 17, 2007

Sunday Fun!

Shayna & I headed out early Sunday morning to catch my cousin Brian's little league game. This is called "Fall Ball" and there isn't a playoff or championship at the end of league play. So basically it's just for fun.








At the field, I caught a glimpse of this sign. Coach Wooden is a genius! After reading that quote, I realized that, for me, that quote is about life... not sports. I guess my priorities are a little different these days!








...then I caught a glimpse of this sign:
My not-so-little cousin Brian will forever be enshrined at the ball field!











...oh and if you're wondering... I am now in possession of our Foul Ball... until we meet again!



2 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger Jenny Quld said...

I spent ages last weekend trying to leave you a comment....something was wrong with Google in Asia and I couldn't get on.
I wanted to say hello and to also wish you a happy Rosh Hashanah.
I was thinking of you while the earthquakes were rattling through (not that we actually felt any of them) The photo of you being lowered down the shaft gives me a new set of shivers!!!!!!
Is Southern western USA as prone to earthquakes as here in Indonesia?
I can't believe how much Shayna is growing.
I have you in my Google reader so I all the updates...marvelous invention...but it makes it harder for me to get around to leaving comments...
I also looked at your new blog, very interesting!
Speak soon
Jen

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

gmar hatima tova...a sweet new year to you and everyone you love...stay safe...love, marallyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar