Sunday, December 02, 2007

My First XMAS Tree... Really!

This year will be the first time in my life that there will be a real live XMAS tree in my house! On November 1st, Pa's Pumpkin Patch becomes "Snowy Pines." I have never walked through a XMAS tree lot, nor have I ever looked at their prices before. HOLY CRAP!





They had their pumpkin patch train in attendance!













We picked out a reasonably priced tree and the man took it over to a "shaking" machine. Kinda neat...















Then he wrapped it up in some plastic, tied it to the roof of the car, and we were off!












After some ax work by Mark, the tree was ready for decorating!















Yippeeeee.... our first tree! Oy vey, this was hard work!

2 Comments:

At 1:12 AM, Blogger Jenny Quld said...

Dear Lori

Happy Hanukkah!

I hope I have got the time difference right!

How are you going with your moving plans, have you and Mark found a place you would like to live in?

Jen in Jakarta

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Happy Hanukkah!! Happy Christmas!!

I love your FIRST tree!!

What next? Ham for dinner??

When are you guys coming down?? Seriously, I want you to come meet the Henster-Meister. Although, you might want to eat him. He's really that sweet.

OK, gotta go run & decorate our tree that we bought tonight. How come you didn't comment on Henry's yarmulke that I posted?? You WERE offended, weren't you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar