Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Monday Fun!

This morning, after some grocery shopping, Shayna and I decided to head on over to the Santa Ana Zoo. It was us and about 12 other people there today! It's so nice down here in SoCal during the so called, "off-season." We saw some Lemurs, pigs, goats, cows, chickens, turkeys, sheep, and one big, fake turtle that Shayna could not resist climbing on! She loves those turtles! We also took the train ride and I asked the Engineer if Shayna could ring the bell (she was too shy to ask), and he let her! That was the highlight of her day!


As a side note, we've been watching that show, "Ghost Hunters" on the Sci-Fi Channel Wednesday nights. It is AWESOME!!! Don't know why I like it so much... but this picture that Shayna took of me is really weird. No, I am not in front of a mirror... and it wouldn't matter anyways, because I don't have a flash on my camera phone... maybe that being is what Shayna's been seeing in her room.... C R E E P Y !



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar