Sunday, October 28, 2007

Weekend Edition...

We celebrated this weekend by attending two birthday parties. It's funny... for 10 months out of the year, we have one or two parties. In the Fall (October/November) it's different! Some weekends during this time, we are attending 3 or 4 birthdays... in a weekend. I think that people should buy stock in Target because I certainly keep their earnings up!

Today was a special day, though. After attending my friend Lori's son, Jackson's, 2nd birthday party, me, my mom, and Shayna headed over to the Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts to see none other than, Lamb Chop. I know you're
thinking to yourself that Shari Lewis passed away in 1998, but her daughter, Mallory Lewis, has taken over the reins. She did a wonderful job and Shayna was soooo excited to see the "real" Lamb Chop. Shayna and I got to actually go on stage during the performance (we sat in the front row) so it was a real treat! I'm not sure how I got front row seats, as I bought my tickets online back in June. I took pictures of Shayna with Lamb Chop, but since Mark has the digital camera (he's in Utah, on a camping trip), I will have to actually wait until the "film" gets "developed." I don't know how people can stand using cameras that are not digital! When I get the film developed, I will have Costco make me a CD with the picts, so stay tuned! Check out Lamb Chop's website - Click Here!

1 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Hey Lorie - I got your message this afternoon. I will give you a call in the next day or so, but wanted to let you know I don't think we'll make it up this weekend. I'm sorry I didn't RSVP sooner. That's definitely a pet peeve of mine and here I am committing the sin, myself.

We weren't sure if we were going to be in town or not, and although we will be in So Cal, I think it's too much for us to drive 3 hours up and 3 hours back with 4 kids - two of which are "actively" potty training and one of which needs to eat every hour. Charlie's been working almost every weekend getting set up in his new office and we (I) really need a weekend at home doing NOTHING.

Have a great day and keep your eyes peeled for a package. If I can get to the post office tomorrow, it should be there in time.

(Sounds like you need to invest in a second digital camera. I could never go back to film. UGH!!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar