Monday, October 22, 2007

OK...Where Do I Start?

It's been so long since my last post, that I have forgotten my Blogger password! Let me begin by saying that I had a sinus & ear infection for about a month before I went to see my doctor. A piece of advice... don't do that! Go right away! With 10 days of antibiotics under my belt, I am a new person! I can now actually breathe again, with the exception of the smoke/ashes that are swirling around outside from the all-encompassing fires raging in the region.

Mark and I went up to Seattle for the weekend to scope out an area to move to. We found some awesome places and even looked in some open houses. We have decided to put our house up for sale some time in January and move up to the Gig Harbor area. It is so beautiful up there. And.... you can actually breathe fresh air without smog!
Plus, Mark really needs to get out of L.A.!











We got into our rental car and headed over to
Pikes Market. I know that it's really touristy, but it's so nice over there! We had some lunch and jumped onto the ferry.










This was our view of Gig Harbor, from our apartment
we rented for 2 nights. It was a really great time and the first time in almost 2 years that Mark and I have spent so much time together... alone!






At the airport, we ran into one of our favorite "Survivor" contestants, Yau-Man! He was so nice and a lot taller than I thought he'd be! We talked for a few minutes, even though Mark thought I am an absolute idiot! Who cares... I told him that I was rooting for him and that he was an awesome person for giving that other contestant his brand new truck in exchange for immunity (although the other guy reneged!). Anyways, we parted ways and I got in the line to get on our plane. He actually found me and gave me his autograph on his Survivor postcard... what a nice guy!

3 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Thanks so much for sending me your wonderful aerial photo of Seattle. You are the first ever guest photographer on SDP. Please take a look for a surprise for you today, and thanks so much for visiting SDP so often and sharing your enthusiasm. I'm wishing you well in your plans and preparations!
-Kim

 
At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sad sad sad that you are planning on moving, but I'm sure you will be happy happy happy in beautiful Gig Harbor so you have my best wishes. As long as you promise to visit!

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Ansley Bleu said...

Wow. I hope you find the perfect home for you.

That is soo funny you met that guy. Totally cool! It is sooo cute he gave you his postcard too. How sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar