Friday, September 28, 2007

Kissing??? Wha???

We went to MyGym yesterday and Shayna had a passionate time! A new boy in her class, named Griffen, sat next to her on the mat. Shayna got a little smitten and put her face close to his face, then planted a big kiss! OMG!!! I am NOT ready for this! I thought that I had at least 10 more years to prepare...

Today, Shayna had her soccer class again. I don't have any pictures for you because there was a photographer from the Press-Telegram there taking photos of the kids. I wanted Shayna to get some photo time so I made sure she kicked the ball in his general
vicinity.... I'm so bad... Oh well, here's a picture of her after class eating a snack!

1 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger Lydia Netzer said...

Uh oh! Look out, mom! :) :) Time to start checking her cell phone call history. Actually I think I read something about how this kind of behavior is a manifestation of confidence and independence, and has nothing to actually do with the other kid. :) So, no worries.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar