Friday, October 05, 2007

Sick... AGAIN!

I am (have been) sick for this past week, so my apologies for not updating the Blog. I have managed, though, to take Shayna to Pa's Pumpkin Patch in Seal Beach for some mid-morning fun. Guess I've been feeling sorry for her being cooped up in the house for days on end. This year, she's tall enough to ride the "Big Kid" rides!


















They also have a petting zoo. Check out Shayna's shoes that she picked out to wear to the pumpkin patch! It was only 80 degrees out...

Then she went on the train ride with her new buddy, Dylan, who was wearing a 10 gallon cowboy hat and handcuffs on his belt loop. Shayna sure knows how to pick 'em! And, no, she didn't give Dylan any kisses, but she still loves to kiss her boy-friends at My-Gym. This week, they were kissing her, giving each other Eskimo kisses, and one boy was even playing with her hair! Their group is known as the "Make-Out Group!" Too funny! Next week I'll bring my camera!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar