Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Still SICK!

OK... I've made up my mind.. I'm going to go see a doctor. I have been sick for the past 6 weeks with only a couple of days in between that I felt just OK. We just switched over to Mark's company's health insurance and I have no clue how it works. It is not the typical HMO, so I'm thoroughly confused. I have an email in to his HR department, so they can email me back and tell me how the heck to do this.

So, the other night Shayna informed me that there were ghosts in her room. I asked her what they looked like. She replied, they look like ghosts." Well, duh! How could I be so stupid? So I asked her if it was a boy...girl...man...or woman. She said it was a woman. Now, this woman appears in her room whenever we're in there. Last night she actually told me that the "woman" was standing behind me holding a "knife." Holy crap! How would she know to say that, unless there really was a woman standing behind me with a knife! Kinda creepy, I think! Now that Halloween is so close, I am totally freaked out by the whole holiday! I've been trying to show Shayna as many creepy/scary things that I can find and passing them off as being funny and not scary!

One of our neighbors has been decorating his trees out in front of his house for the past 50 years. These faces are so cool. Shayna and I walked over there today to check them out. She loves to see these faces every day we drive by them. The guy usually takes the faces down on November 1st, so we only have a few weeks of fun in the car!

3 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is definitely something going around. Our kids were sick ~3 weeks ago and then just got sick again over the weekend. They've had temps >100 and have been feeling really cruddy.

Do you do Zicam?? I started using it on the kids and from what I can tell, they aren't *as sick* as some of the kids they play with. You might want to give it a shot. I'm also making sure that we're all taking our vitamins every day & an extra dose of chewable vitamin c.

Looks like you've been having fun, despite your ailments. Shayna looks adorable - I love how long her hair is getting!! h

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Ansley Bleu said...

Hey woman,
Hope you get better soon! Love those crazy faces in the bushes.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Those decorations beat the fake cobweb stuff hands down!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar