Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Cough x 10 = YUCK!

Here's what I mean... At 4:00 pm this picture just doesn't really show what it actually looks like outside. Everything is a shade of UPS brown and pumpkin orange and the air is like the smoking section of an El Al flight!
Shayna and I just had to get out of the house today. We're going stir crazy! So we headed over to Pa's Pumpkin Patch... again... well, I had some leftover tickets for the pony rides, so we picked out some pumpkins and rode
ponies. I feel like I smoked a carton of non-filtered Camel cigarettes! BLAH!


We are about 25 miles from the closest fire (Santiago fire) and here's what is falling out of the lovely autumn sky...

Prayers and love go out to all who are affected by these horrible fires!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar