Monday, December 17, 2007

Post-Op

Well, Mark is doing so much better after his thyroid lobectomy surgery. Although he would not allow me to take a picture for the Blog, here's a nice one our good friend, MaryLee, took in Baja. If you are that morbid, you can actually google "thyroid surgery" images to see what it looks like. I did this before Mark had this procedure done and I wish I hadn't!


So, I'll leave you with another picture that my fr
iend, MaryLee, took of all 3 of us in Baja... enjoy!

THIS PHOTO HAS BEEN REMOVED DUE TO PERVERTED CANADIANS, WHICH I HAVE REPORTED TO THE FBI BECAUSE I HAVE IP ADDRESS TRACKERS!

2 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Why wasn't THAT picture your Christmas card??

I'm really glad Mark is feeling better. Please pass on that we've been thinking of him!

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Geologychick said...

Jenna-
You know, I was thinking about using that one... but then I thought that some people might get offended...
I'm glad you enjoyed my Wal*Mart email the other day. I am STILL laughing about that one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar