Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Hanukkah Fun!

The first night of Hanukkah was great. We lit the candles, ate potato pancakes (latkes) and homemade falafel with pita and hummus. Shayna opened her presents after patiently waiting hours for Mark to come home. We gave her a Bob the Builder Lego set (which I rec'd from Pampers Gift to Grow Program). I knew collecting all of those points would someday pay off!


I even received a gift for Hanukkah! I found Shayna going to the bathroom all by herself. She just walks in and does her business without my help! She even washes her own hands! I am truly blessed!




2 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Have you had your gin & tonica yet? :)

Way to go Shayna ... you are a role model for three-year olds the world over!!

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Ansley Bleu said...

That truly rocks. Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar