Tuesday, February 12, 2008

WOW! A Whole Week Between Posts!

Sorry it's been a whole entire week of no posts, but it has been a busy one, indeed! I put Shayna in a Non-Parent Participation class through the city. It's a class about bugs and other creepy crawlers at our local Nature Center. It's only an hour and fifteen minutes long, so I kinda get a little coffee break... Last week was her first class and I had no idea how she'd react to me leaving. This is our first time apart in a school setting. Well, needless to say, she was great! I told her that Mommy will be back in a little while and have fun with the bugs. She said, OK, Mommy... bye... see you later!" No crying... Yippeee! One little kiss and I was off to Starbucks! Here's a picture of her (middle with pink vest) as I spied on them at the end of class...
On Sunday, we drove to Las Vegas for the Triplet's bris(es). We also made it there in time for Samantha's 4th birthday party. It was a great time visiting with family meeting my nephews for the first time! In 2 months, I now have 4 nephews! Here's a cute picture of my parents and the grandchildren!

1 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Look at all those KIDS!! And look at how big Shayna looks next to the trio ... they are so cute and tiny!!

But really not SO tiny when you consider that they were in Tami's belly just a few short weeks ago. Wow, she really did an awesome job incubating those babies!!

Look at how happy you look with an armful of kiddos!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar