Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lynn!

Just wanted to wish a very happy birthday to my mother-in-law, Lynn!


Shayna & I haven't been feeling the best, lately. We both got this Spring time cold. I guess Shayna had it worse.. fever, stuffy nose... Because she doesn't get sick very often, she didn't quite know how to act. She wanted to know how & why she got sick and WHO gave this to her.


Me, my mom, & Shayna went to the Noah's Ark exhibit last week at the Skirball Cultural Center. It was a wonderful exhibit and I can't believe that it took so long for us to go! We had a blast and I highly recommend it for everyone of all ages!

Mark and I just watched the movie, Evan Almighty, so it was really fun to see the the exhibit.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar