Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day... to me!

Today was my fourth Mother's Day... kind of strange because Shayna's only 3... hmmmmm. We had a wonderful day, as we met my parents, my cousin, Jackie, her son Alexander, my brother, Josh and his wife, Mindy and their son, Joey, as well as, Mindy's Uncle Bobby.
After brunch, we payed a visit to the cemetery to say happy Mother's Day to both of my grandmothers. We then headed over to Travel Town in Griffith Park, to see and ride the trains. I can remember coming here as a kid and climbing on the huge engines. They are still huge, but it's easier to climb up into them now. It's really nice that this place is free, although the train ride is $2.50 per person.


I don't know who had more fun... Shayna, Mark, or Alexander...
















After we got home, Mark (the AWESOME husband) ran to the grocery store and made an amazing dinner, did the dishes and gave Shayna a bath... like I said before, I don't know who had more fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar