Saturday, December 06, 2008

Lots of Fun

Last weekend we hit the L.A. County Museum of Natural History... and I have finally gained the strength to add this story to the Blog, because, of course I am sick yet again... that's for a different post! We had a wonderful time, just the 3 of us. It worked out great and I'm sure Shayna was really happy to hang out with mom & dad!
































On Friday, I decided to bring my camera to Shayna's school. Here are some pictures of her in the classroom with her "buddies," as she likes to call them. On Fridays, the kids wear their blue school t-shirt for school spirit rally. I like to join the class when the all head into the auditorium for some music and fun!.

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger GeologyJoe said...

woah. becareful. buddies could become boyfriends before not too long.:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar