Monday, October 20, 2008

Now There's None...

We had 3 fish... notice how I said, three...
All of Shayna's fish died within one week of purchase. I don't know what happened???? When I was a kid, we had fish for years! Oh well, maybe next time we'll get her a fifty cent fish, rather than a twenty-five cent fish.

Nothing much new around here... Mark's back seems to be getting better every day and I'm still looking for a part-time geo job. I've got three head hunters looking, so maybe I'll be working for pay again, soon!



Last weekend, we drove down south for our friend's, Jenna & Charlie, triplets (Carolyn, Elizabeth, & William) birthday party at the pumpkin patch. It was a blast! Shayna had fun running through the hay maze and sliding down the cottonseed mound on a saucer. We also took a ride behind the tractor and saw some newborn calves! One had just been born that morning!






Here's Shayna with her wagon and pumpkins!



Next weekend we have only 1 party to attend. We have been at a birthday party every weekend this month... come on, November!

1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

It was really good to see you guys. I always feel badly that I don't get to talk to people more at these events >> but it's so tough to keep track of FOUR kids and carry on any kind of decent conversation.

Maybe one day??

See you guys in a few more weeks when Shayna turns the big 0.4!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar