Thursday, September 04, 2008

FUN Labor Day Weekend

Last weekend, we headed up north to visit Mark's parents, Art (Grandad) and Lynn (Grammie). We arrived late Thursday afternoon. The boys headed off to poker night, while the girls went to dinner, followed by some miniature golf. My mother-in-law wanted me to write about how she beat me in miniature golf on Thursday night... so here goes: My mother-in-law, whom I love dearly, kicked my butt in miniature golf - THERE - I said it! LOL!

We had a great weekend swimming and spending time with family. Dan, Kristi, and the kids, came on over and we had a wonderful barbecue. It was fun to see the big kids playing in the pool and Gracie running around the house yelling, "YUMM-O!"

On Friday night, Shayna was running throughout the house, chasing Casey the cat. Well, it got very quiet, so Mark went looking for them. He found the pair in the master bathroom... one was in the sink, the other was giving the cat a bath with Grammie's toothbrush! Ahhh, the innocence!

Our last night was fun, too, because after dinner, we ALL played mini golf! If anyone is interested, my mother-in-law and I tied! Phew... & no, I don't have that scorecard to prove it, but I do have a picture of my HOLE-IN-ONE!

2 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you...Lorie...hey, I thought the pink ball was my ball!!
Grammie

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Geologychick said...

I had the pink ball the second night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar