Thursday, August 07, 2008

Last Night...

Last night, my friend, Lisa, picked me up at my parent's house at 8:30 for a fun night out. At my 20th high school reunion a couple of weeks ago, Lisa and I were chit-chatting with a former classmate, Chris. In high school, Chris was very musically talented, as his keyboard tie and scarf he wore to school, spoke for itself...LOL! Well, as it goes, Chris invited us to the Hotel Cafe in Hollywood to see him play with his band. It was AWESOME! Here's a picture of me, Chris, David Sanger (another former classmate), and Lisa after the show. Lisa and I each bought a CD.. and you can too at Chris' website - The Other Chris Joyner. His sound is very similar to Jack Johnson, IMHO.

Here we are... looking hot!!! I'm on my tip toes!!!
Lisa, me, and Gwendolyn. It just so happens that it was (is) Gwendolyn's birthday today... we celebrated at midnight with candles and apple pie a la mode, courtesy of Chris and his girl, Deborah.


After the show, Chris recommended Kitchen 24, a new restaurant right across the street. We got a booth and ordered up some midnight grub! YUM! I had the most awesome challah french toast!!! Holy cow... there went my diet! Who cares it was soooo worth it! It just so happens that it was (is) Gwendolyn's birthday today... we celebrated at midnight with candles and apple pie a la mode, courtesy of Chris and his girl, Deborah.














I got back to my parent's house at 2:10 am and I got up this morning at 6:30 to drive Shayna to school, and then I was off to the gym. I feel a whole lot better now that I perspired 5 beers and challah french toast in 2 aerobic filled hours at the gym!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar