Sunday, July 06, 2008

Happy Belated 4th!

Yeah... Yeah... I know... It's been forever since my last post... Sorry!
We just got back into town after spending some time with the family in Henderson, Nevada. It's my parent's 40th wedding anniversary on July 14th, but we celebrated it last night at an awesome Italian restaurant. We also had time on Saturday morning to take some professional portraits of the
Oleesky (& Bartee) families.







Here are my parents with the grandkids.



















(l to r: Annie, Collin, Alec, Shayna, Gage, Samantha, & Joey)



It was a great weekend... it actually felt like a mini-vacation because we stayed at a hotel. We had a "blast" watching fireworks with Shayna at my brother's friend's country club. We layed out on some towels on the first tee of the golf course and watched almost 20 minutes of professional fireworks! I left my camera in the car, so sorry, no picts... Shayna loved it so much that she told me she had "Happy Tears." It doesn't get any better than that!

1 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, Blogger Kim said...

GC, What special photos of the whole fam! Your mom looks far too young to be a grandma, let alone to have been married 40 years! Lucky you to have such genes!
Glad to also read about school and the initial separation going so well. Fun to see Shayna's preschool (we call those personal storage spaces "cubbies" in the biz). She's an amazing, adorable girl.
-Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar