Friday, June 06, 2008

Picnic at the Nature Center

So, I got the nerve up to put Shayna in her seat on the back of my bike. The bike is very wobbly so it's very important that I stay focused while pedaling, which is sometimes difficult because she likes to grab my butt and backpack....sooo, we headed, cautiously, to the Nature Center for a nice picnic lunch. On the 1/4 mile trail, we viewed some interesting insects (I guess it's still Spring and love is in the air) and some lovely white flowers. Not too sure what kind of flower it is, but they were gorgeous!












We also enjoyed spying the turtles basking in the sun.
Shayna just loved the baby turtle hanging out on it's mommy's back!





















Here are some cute pictures from last weekend when we took Shayna to the local equestrian center for some horseback riding
:

1 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Crud, I just lost my comment.

To recap: Shayna looks a lot like you in these photos. Carolyn will NEVER be potty trained. The Laker's are SNOOZING. I can't believe they lost a 24-point advantage tonight.

Go.

Celtics!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar