Friday, June 13, 2008

Vegas Vacation...

I found some cheap airfare about a month ago that would allow Shayna & I to travel to Henderson to visit my brothers and uncle! I called my sister-in-law and she booked a room at Chateau Oleesky. It was great! Shayna loved riding on the plane! She got her own seat, next to the window. My brother picked us up at the airport and we headed over to his house, where he, had a BBQ planned. It was great to see everyone!



















Shayna had a blast playing with her cousins, Annie and Pinkie! Tamara took us to a park by their house on Tuesday so the girls could get some play time. This park had a completely covered play
area and water features to run through.




We also had fun with my triplet nephews, Gage, Colin & Alec. Here's a shot of the 3 boys in Tamara's mom's suitcase, as she tried to sneak home with them... nice try!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar