Thursday, June 19, 2008

Look Out, Tiger!

I know it's taken me a while to post this, but I am once again sick! I have never been sick so many times in one year! Oh well, gotta get through it!

Shayna just about loves anything where you can kick, hit, throw, or putt a ball, so I bought her this cheesy golf set. She loves to putt, I mean, smack the ball around the yard, in preparation for the women's U.S. Open Championships. This golf set was so cheap, that we had to replace the
holes with a plastic cup from Island's Restaurant!


We had an awesome Father's Day on Sunday. Mark decided that he wanted to go to the Santa Ana Zoo. So we drove to Santa Ana and spent the morning checking out some wildlife.


Here's a cute picture of the two!

We had an awesome time at the zoo and I hope Mark had a wonderful Father's Day!

2 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Dav DiDi said...

is that a real turtoise??

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Geologychick said...

ah, no...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar